Make sure that your press material is brought to the attention of the many trade journals and daily newspapers that continuously write about the hi Tech and Industry Expo. You can send us up to 3 press releases for free. The press releases will be published under "PresseCenter" on hi-industi.dk, and the relevant Danish media will be informed that the news can be downloaded from the expo's website.
We enter press releases until the expo opens - however, it is a good idea to do it as soon as possible, so the material can be considered for the media's advance publicity of the expo.
This is what you do:
1. Write your press realease in a Word document. And just use at minimum af formatting.
2. Find 3 photos to follow the press realease.
- All photos must be in .jpg or .png format
- All photos must have a resolution of a minimum of 300 dpi.
- We cannot use photos that have been inserted in a Word document or PDF file.
- Name each photo with the company and product name as referred to in the text.
- We can only accept photos send by e-mail.
3A. If you a Danish-speaking colleague, you go to the Danish Exhibitor Manual for uploading your press release. Use the same log-in as to th UK Exhibitor Manual:
Go to the Danish Exhibitor Manual - then follow this path: Min markedsføring → Pressemeddelelser
3B. If your do not have Danish-speaking colleague: Send your documents and photos to Project Coordinator Lene S. Bøgedal at email firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will make sure they are uploaded to hi-industri.dk.
- Remember to enter your company name and stand number in the subject field. And just use at minimum af formatting.
Write your press release without to many technical terms. Also, make sure to emphasize the newsworthiness of your product:
The more newsworthiness of the product, the more likely the press release is to be published in the media.
You are responsible for the content and the factual accuracy of the press release. MCH reserve the right to remove press releases that are defamatory, frivolous or insulting in any other way.
Please notice: We cannot guarantee inclusion in any of the media. The decision to do so rests exclusively with the editorial staff of each individual publication.
Lene S. Bøgedal
Tel. +45 99 26 93 88